– Produce complete sets of working drawings, graphic presentations and visualizations.
– Coordinate and lead project meetings with clients and consultants.
– Assist with the preparation of specifications and addenda.
– Review shop drawings, coordinate RFI responses and perform field reviews.
– Provide leadership and training for team members.
– Maintain current knowledge of the relevant standards and codes.
– Assist in other technical, administrative and general duties as required.
– Travel to clients and project sites across BC as required.
– Participate in relevant continuing education opportunities.
– Contribute to SOA’s team culture and model our core values.